Friday, July 16, 2010

Card making, website making

I've been making cards with a bunch of little squares recently. It's a little meticulous, but I like having so many images on one card. Instead of measuring each square, I cut out a stencil square from a thick piece of paper to trace. 

I think I'll make some to look like window panes. I made this one into the header of this blog!




I put another art table in my room. The other one is always covered in jewelry pieces, so I wanted a big, empty place to work on everything else. It doesn't match my furniture, but I like having something useful and not pretty in my room so it doesn't feel staged.






Merry Go Rounds is getting a new sign within the next few days, so I redesigned the website to match it.

The old site:

 


The new site:

1 comment:

  1. i'm in love with this card idea! ahhhh i so want more time to be creative and crafty..

    ReplyDelete