Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New jewelry

One of my favorites of all the things that happen to me is when my mom makes muffins. These were blueberry. I just finished them.



I've been making so much jewelry lately! This is partly because I got a bunch of new necklace chains.


These light pink and gold dangle earrings (I also made these with fake pearls instead of the light pink beads):




These light coral-pink and gold chandelier earrings:




This necklace might be my favorite, even though it probably took the least amount of time to make out of everything:


This frosted glass and gold necklace:




This white dangle necklace:




This framed flower necklace:




This light pink beaded necklace (probably the most time consuming, followed by the chandelier earrings):




This navy mosaic-looking necklace:




This bronze dangle necklace:




And this pastel charm bracelet:








I bought five dollars worth of two for a dollar jewelry at work.




On the left is one of the two for a dollar necklaces that I'm in the process of remaking. On the right is a charm necklace I made that I'm considering altering a little bit.






I've been listening to Stonehill College Radio a lot recently, since I moved back to Easton. They often play this song, which I love (and hadn't heard before hearing it on this station):
Youtube: Devotchka - Such A Lovely Thing

3 comments:

  1. Your creations are so lovely, quite sophisticated and whimsical and very summery too. The muffins look so good. Did you eat them all? Your photos looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was going for whimsical. I ate most of them. They were so good! It makes me so happy when you comment on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nicole, I'm a mystery blogger. I very much like the framed flower necklace, are you going to give it to me? Also, the backgrounds in these pictures are very cool (do I spot an ironing board?) and the teacup with the charm bracelet is scrumptious! I'm impressed.

    Mystery blogger out!

    ReplyDelete