Friday, July 8, 2011

Naked outdoor yoga

A few weeks ago I went to Maine with two friends, Regina and Amanda. The trip was a 4-day cleanse during which we ate only raw foods (I wasn't as strict as them though) and read and thought a lot.

Since we were staying in a very secluded house surrounded by woods, I had the idea to do yoga naked in the front lawn, facing the woods.

I actually have no idea how to do yoga and have only been to one yoga class, but I made it up as I went along.

Me making up a yoga pose in the front yard





1. You get to watch nature's beauty (especially trees and birds)




2. Fresh air brushes past and massages every inch of your skin while simultaneously flowing in and out of your lungs




3. The sun warms every inch of your skin (but be careful not to get overheated)



 
4. The lack of clothing on your body helps you to relate to other animals


 
5. It is thrilling to be constantly prepared for the slight chance of being seen





Mint in my belly button



Walden Pond, the only place I've ever skinny dipped

No comments:

Post a Comment