Sunday, May 22, 2011

The silent meow

I was at the library the other day when my friend showed me this page in a book about cats. It was in a list of all the different noises cats make.


My cat Abigail does this all of the time, but I never realized it was intentional. Like the author of this book, I find it adorable and endearing.

Abigail on my bed
Other endearing things cats I know do:
-Wink a lot
-Meow like, "Eh eh eh" when they see birds
-Knock things off from tables on purpose
-Be really soft
-Stretch dramatically & roll around seductively
-Lick each other and small dogs and people
-Play with string
-Chase laser pointer lights
-Purr
-Excitedly watch animals out the window



 Credits: Abigail, Little Man, & Simon for contributing to this list

2 comments:

  1. -Sitting in small boxes on the floor
    -Getting to the highest place in the room (such as on top of a bookshelf)
    -Letting you hold them like a baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Peruvian travelerMay 27, 2011 at 5:38 AM

    - Lick alpaca slippers

    ReplyDelete