Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pets on furniture

My sister Melissa just sent me a link to the blog Desire to Inspire, which has a (long!) weekly (!) "pets on furniture" post. I love this!



Here is my contribution to this "pets on furniture" movement, taken yesterday, at my friend Kyle's house:

Little Man on Kyle's vintage couch

When I take photos of my pets, I say to myself, "I am so corny for doing this. No one would ever be interested in seeing these pictures." But maybe that is not so! I have found that I'm surprisingly interested in looking at pictures of strangers' pets.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I also have to share with you a fantastic video of an experiment Ikea did, in which they let a hundred cats into one of their stores.

Watch it here.

If nothing else, you have to watch the part at 3:27. But seriously, watch the whole thing. (I also found this on Desire to Inspire.)

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo & concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little man is so cute! He and Boom Boom should definitely be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete