Friday, September 3, 2010

Lantern parade


The other day (August 27th), Easton's first annual lantern parade, organized by my friend Christine, took place. There were tons of people! I, arriving late and alone, ran after the parade and finally caught up to everyone at the library (the destination), where there was lemonade, cookies, a choir, and a children's entertainer/singer. It didn't get dark until the end of the singer's performance, so the parade part wasn't as glowy as expected.

                              My lantern                                                    Christine's husband Brian with their neighbor

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you wanna tell me exactly how come you waited until way way way after I moved to start doing cool stuff in Easton???

    Your lantern is lovely! Now I want to make one, even if the best I could hope for is a lonely one-womaned parade. And I got your letter! Thank you and I will probably some day write you back :] (notavampire)

    ReplyDelete