Things to put in Easter eggs for adults of varying ages and genders:
1. Equal Exchange dark and milk chocolate minis
These are fair trade and organic.
2. Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
To make them fit in an average sized Easter egg, I had to poke a hole in each package with a safety pin and let the air out through the hole.
3. Annie's Homegrown Bunny Cookies
These don't come individually wrapped, so I cut saran wrap into small squares, put a handful of bunny cookies in the middle of each square, and then tie each square closed at the top with ribbon.
4. Ginger chews
6. Tiny clementines
I bought some tiny clementines last year and the smaller ones fit into average sized Easter eggs. They're really delicious; everyone loved them. One brand is called Cuties.
7. Archer Farms Real Fruit Twists
I got these at Target last year in individual packages. Like the other fruit snacks, I had to poke a tiny hole in each package and let some air out in order for them to fit in the Easter eggs.
8. Grape tomatoes
11. Incense (the little triangle kind)
12. Bath fizzy things
13. Elastic headbands
14. Guitar picks
16. Hair clips
17. Packs of seeds
18. Tea bags
19. The little things that go on the backs of earrings (sometimes called earnuts)
21. Rolled up movie tickets
22. Little fabric coin purses
23. Chapsticks that come in round containers
24. Wine charms
30. Tiny clothespins
31. Mini Larabars
33. Salt water taffy
34. Condoms (if appropriate)
35. Vintage stamps